- Please follow any one-way paths, these are in place to keep you and other visitors safe. Please keep children at a hand-holding distance to help them maintain a distance from other families.
- It is advisable to wear face masks whilst in our indoor areas unless medical exempt.
- During your visit we recommend washing your hands at least every 20 minutes- hand washing stations are situated across the farm.
- We have staff ensuring that cleanliness is maintained throughout the day. They will regularly sanitise surfaces and touchpoints.
- Before using the toilets please use the hand sanitiser provided, we will regularly clean and sanitise the touchpoints in the toilets.