All visitors (including our members) must pre-book tickets in advance online so we can manage numbers safely. You will not be able to purchase tickets from the Entrance.
- All bookings must follow the government guidelines, being a maximum of 6 people or 2 households.
- We anticipate being able to open Soft Play from the 19th of July.
- Please follow any one-way paths, these are in place to keep you and other visitors safe.
- If you are visiting with people from another household please remember to keep social. distance.
- NHS Track & Trace QR Code is situated at our entrance for you to scan on your arrival.
- We are operating at a reduced capacity limiting the number of visitors each day.
- Face Masks must be worn in all indoor areas, unless under the age of 11 or have a medical exemption.
- During your visit we recommend washing your hands at least every 20 minutes- hand washing stations are situated across the farm.
- Please keep children at a hand-holding distance to help them maintain a distance with other families.
- We have staff ensuring that cleanliness is maintained throughout the day. They will regularly sanitise surfaces and touchpoints.
- Before using the toilets please use the hand sanitiser provided, we will regularly clean and sanitise the touchpoints in the toilets.