|Person Type||Pay Online||Pay at Entrance|
|Saver Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children)||£35.00||£37.00|
|Students (Valid Student ID Required)||£9.50||£9.75|
|Children (Aged 2-16 Years)||£8.75||£9.25|
|Children Under 2||Free||Free|
|Disabled Adult + Adult Carer (Valid document proving you are receiving of DLA or PIP or a Gateway Card)||£9.75||£10.25|
|Disabled Child + Adult Carer (Valid document proving you are receiving of DLA or PIP or a Gateway Card)||£8.75||£9.25|
|After School Rate (Weekdays after 3pm During Hampshire School Term Time)||N/A||£6.75|
10% off prices at the entrance with Forces I.D Forces Dependency Cards, NHS I.D , Police I.D , Fire Service I.D & Blue Light Card
* Please note that under 16’s require adult supervision.
* Finkley Down Farm accepts cash and all valid credit and debit cards. Cheques are no longer accepted.
One Adult Free per Five Paying Children. Available for pre-booked parties of 15 or more paying persons. To receive the group rate, payment must be made en-bloc by a representative. We ask that groups wait until they have received their stickers before entering the farm.
|Person Type||Group Entry Price|
|Students (Valid Student ID Required)||£7.95|
|Children (Aged 2-16 Years)||£7.45 or £8.45 With Tour|
|Children Under 2||Free|
- We regret that no dogs are allowed, except guide dogs.
- All details were correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to make minor substitutions at short notice. Cancellations may also occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Carer goes free with each disabled visitor 2 years and over.
- Disabled parking spaces are available by the Entrance Kiosk.
- Wheelchair Access at Finkley is reasonable however some parts of the farm are grassed. It can become very muddy in exceptionally wet weather, but there are concrete paths around the majority of the farm.
- The farm has disabled toilet facilities both outside of the Gift Shop and indoors in our Play-barn.
- Guide dogs are welcome around the farm.
- Extra Help is available if needed the staff will be pleased to help. Please do not be afraid to ask.
We are available to hire out our large Play-Barn and play equipment for private evening functions. Please contact our catering manager for further details. firstname.lastname@example.org